10 Minimalist Kitchen Designs From Various Themes for Young Couples
The kitchen is an important area in the house. Not only give priority to a beautiful design, but you also have to pay attention to the function of the kitchen itself. Especially if you only have a small space for this cooking area.
No need to worry, even though the size is small you can still create a small kitchen room but still comfortable when used for cooking.
How to? Come on, see 10 inspirational minimalist and petite kitchen designs with the following themes!
1. Minimalist and petite kitchen design with elegant monochrome theme.
Happy modern design? You can copy your small kitchen design inspiration with this minimalist theme. Use furniture with a combination of black and white. You can also add a marble table to add an elegant impression.
To save space, you can create a dining table with a bar concept that integrates with the kitchen area.
2. Small kitchen design with cubicle shape
Narrow areas sometimes make it difficult to install partitions to divide the space in the house. One way you can use is to create a cubicle model room, like this one kitchen area.
Instead of closing the room, you can make a wall around the kitchen but leave the center part open. This trick can make the kitchen area remain well partitioned but does not feel cramped. Also take advantage of the vertical shelf to store your kitchen tools.
3. A rustic-style small kitchen design with aesthetic wood materials
If you want to show a bit of natural and natural impression in the kitchen area, you can use wood materials. Just mix with white brick wall ornaments, and matching furniture, you can already have a beautiful little kitchen!
4. Like a vintage design? Decorate your little kitchen with red brick ornaments and colorful mosaic walls!
Even though it’s not big in size, your kitchen area can still be eye-catching but functional. Can be an inspiration for those of you who like vintage homes and not monotonous, here!
5. Change the monotonous little kitchen to be more attractive with patterned decorations
You can make one of the kitchen walls with motifs that are in harmony with the desired color theme. You can also make a hanging rack on the wall right above the dining table.
Not only can it be used to display collection items, this rack can also function as a partition that separates the kitchen area and other rooms.
6. Your little kitchen will look more attractive with a combination of wood and metal
The use of modern metal with natural shades of wood produces a minimalist but not monotonous kitchen atmosphere. You can also add gold shades to decorate your kitchen area.
7. Choose a room decoration with a combination of bright colors and pastels to create a unique kitchen that is anti-mainsteram
Don’t hesitate to combine colorful furniture in your kitchen area. Although simple, this one way can make your small kitchen area become a really instagramable place!
8. Align your tiny kitchen area by using multifunctional furniture, for example this storage drawer as well as this table
If you have a narrow kitchen area, avoid using large furniture and bulky because it will increasingly make the area more narrow. Choose furniture that can be folded and stored as needed so that you can remain free when doing activities in the kitchen area.
9. Shades of pastel colors combined with wood material can make your tiny kitchen feel warm
Because the size is not too big, you should choose the tools you need. Make vertical storage space to put various kitchen equipment you have.
This trick can really save space, especially if you only have a small kitchen area.
10. A small kitchen with a modern all-white feel
White is in fact able to give the illusion of a room that looks wider, you know! Applying a white theme can make your minimalist little kitchen look simple but still stylish!
Have you seen some minimalist kitchen design inspiration from various themes that are very suitable for young married couples. which can you choose above? Which one is suitable for your future home?
Key Point :
10 minimalist kitchen, kitchen designs, small kitchen design, modern kitchen, kitchen design