Fungus-free Clean Kitchen
There are many furniture-making materials that can be found in every home. Starting from furniture made of metal such as stainless steel, iron and aluminum to those made of wood. Weather conditions as well as air circulation in the house can be one of the causes of mold on the furniture at home.
One room that you must pay attention to cleanliness and must be free of mold is the kitchen. In the kitchen, you prepare food for the family to store various cutlery that the family uses every day. Mushrooms can contaminate the food you have to make the air in the kitchen unhealthy. As a result, not only is your food unhygienic, but health can also be disrupted if too long exposure to fungi in the air.
There are many loopholes where mushrooms can multiply in the kitchen, for example in dirty dishwashing sponges in often damp kitchen sets or rubbish that is not cleaned. The problem is, fungi are sometimes not visible to the eye or formed in areas that are difficult to reach or hidden in the kitchen. In order for your kitchen to be mushroom free, here are ways you can try to do it.
1. Pay attention to the kitchen set in your kitchen. If there are parts that have been damaged, porous or felt damp, immediately give baking soda to absorb the excess moisture in the kitchen set, then after that give the clove oil or cloves that have been finely ground around the moldy kitchen set. Cloves are known to contain antiseptics which can eradicate fungi naturally. After sprinkling cloves, use a clean cloth to remove the remaining cloves and mushrooms in your kitchen set. Also cover the surface of your kitchen set with varnish to avoid mold and weathering.
2. Avoid storing cooking spices for a long time because it can invite fungi to breed around it and make the whole kitchen contaminated with fungi as well.
3. Pay attention to circulation in your kitchen. Make sure the windows and vents function properly so the scents after cooking can come out and change with fresh air. This is also to adjust the humidity in the kitchen so that it cannot be overgrown with mold.
4. Clean the dish washing sponge every day and replace the sponge regularly.
5. To keep it from wood, do not use it to cut raw meat and always disinfect it with hot water and lemon juice to remove bacteria on the surface. In addition, dry the surface of the wooden cutting board before storing it to prevent mold from appearing on the surface.
Even though it requires extra time and energy to clean the kitchen, this will make you a good mother who is very concerned about details to maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen while maintaining family health. A clean, minimalist kitchen is no longer just a discourse. Good luck!