Effective Ways to Clean the Oven
An oven is one of the kitchen appliances that must be owned by every home. From cooking heavy foods to baking cookies, ovens have many benefits that can make your cooking process easier and faster. There are many types of ovens currently on the market, such as gas ovens, kerosene stove ovens to electric ovens.
The use of these ovens is generally the same, which distinguishes only the ease of using them. For example an electric oven that has a temperature regulator so as to facilitate the process of roasting and gas ovens that use fire from the gas stove to cook food in it.
Although different, generally to clean the oven using the same steps. The oven should always be cleaned after it is finished so that no leftover food is left and burnt inside the oven which can then affect the next food baked in the oven.
Oil stains and grill flakes left in the oven can absorb heat and make the oven less efficient in your various needs. You need to keep the oven glass clean so that you can check the state of your cooking.
Effective Ways to Clean the Oven
Cleaning the oven is not too difficult or complicated. Here is an effective way to clean the oven that you can try in your home.
- Take out the oven shelves first, put them in the sink to be cleaned separately.
- To clean the inside of the oven, place the vinegar in a heat-resistant container and put it in the oven and set it at high temperature. Leave for 5 minutes. Wait for the oven to cool, then use a dry cloth to wipe the inside of the oven. The baked vinegar was able to soften the burnt food stains in the oven to make it easier to clean.
- Another ingredient that you can use is baking soda. How to use it is to put 2 tablespoons of baking soda into a spray bottle and add half a glass of water and shake until the baking soda in it dissolves. After that, spray the inside of the oven and let it sit for 1 hour until the crust in it looks softer, then wipe it with a cloth moistened with warm water.
- You can also use lemon to clean the oven. Use lemon juice about half a cup and mix with 1 glass of water and stir until blended. After that, put this mixture in a container, then place it in the oven. Turn on the oven at high temperature for 5 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the container inside for 10 minutes. The process of cleaning the oven will be easier with steam from lemon juice.
- Other ingredients are using salt. The trick is to sprinkle salt into the oven that is still hot and let it cool. After that, brush with a rough brush then wipe clean.
- To remove odors from your oven, use vanilla essential oil which is usually used to make cakes. The trick is to mix one tablespoon of Lime Liquid soap with one half cup of baking soda, four drops of essential vanilla oil and a quarter cup of white vinegar. Apply the mixture with a brush to all parts in the oven and let stand for 8 hours or overnight. Prepare water in a bowl and use a sponge to gently rub the entire inside of the oven and then dry it using a clean cloth.
- If the inside of the oven is clean of stains, don’t forget to clean the oven’s glass. Place dishwashing soap and water in a spray bottle, then spray into the oven glass. Use a dry cloth to wipe the glass until no residual soap is left behind.
- If the interior has been cleaned, don’t forget to clean the outside of the oven. Clean the oven handle by using a versatile cleaner or natural cleanser to clean it, for example lime. The benefits of lime that can disinfect and give the impression of fresh can certainly make your oven handle back clean and fresh aroma.
- Besides the handle, you also have to clean the outside of the oven. Starting from the top to the outside of the oven window.
- After finishing everything, clean the oven rack that was placed in the sink. Wash the racks like washing dishes as usual, dry them and put them back in the oven.
By keeping the oven clean and also taking care of it, the oven will always be clean and ready if you want to use it for cooking later. In addition, the age of using the oven will also be longer. May be useful!
easiest way to clean an oven, how to clean an oven quickly, best oven cleaner for baked on grease, how to clean the worst oven, how to clean oven with lemon, how to clean your oven with baking soda and vinegar